You can’t beat a delicious burger! However what if you step it up a notch? Try wrapping your burgers in bacon and stuffing them with topping like cold smoke mushrooms, mac n cheese bell peppers, grilled onions and chili!
You are about to learn how to make America’s greatest burger and you can thank us later!
Beer Can Bacon Burgers
- 4 pounds Ground Chunk
- 2 pounds Bacon
- 1 can Beer
- 6 buns
- bell peppers
- canned chili
- mac and cheese
- Bring grill temperature up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit with coals offset for indirect cooking
- Sauté mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
- . Heat up beef hash, chopped tomato, bacon, roast beef, and canned chili.
- Make hamburger balls, 8 to 12 ounces each. Make sure meat is cold
- Press beer can into center of each meatball forming a pocket around the can
- Wrap bacon around each one. Should take two pieces of bacon
- Using a dishtowel, remove beer can from meatball carefully
- Do this until all meatballs have been formed
- Take stuffing/toppings and start placing inside meatball pockets. Use your favorite toppings
- Add cheese inside of burgers or on top
- Place burgers opposite the direct heat
- Place lid on grill and cook for 45 minutes
- Check doneness at 20 minutes and rotate
- Remove from grill when cooked to 60 mins or desired doneness
- Place burgers on buns and top with favorite condiments
- Serve with coleslaw, potato salad and fries, enjoy!