Salt-Free Rub for Brisket
This no-salt brisket rub works well with briskets. It's also the perfect blend for other cuts of meat, poultry, and fish.
Servings: 8 servings
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika powder
- 3 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle or cayenne pepper
Step 2 - Apply the Rub
Apply a thin layer of vegetable oil or melted butter to the surface of the raw brisket.
Evenly coat all sides of the brisket.
Allow resting for at least an hour for the flavors to develop.
Step 3 - Cook the Brisket